Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Very First Mini

......so don't look too close! lol

This is a coffee filter album.  Each filter has a pocket for your recipe cards.  The filter is used as a pattern to cut out your backgrounds.  (be sure to use each individual filter as your pattern because the filters are not all exactly the same size) 
I made this before I got into colouring so I used digi images (coloured) that I purchased from Trina Clark Designs.  Her prices are very reasonable, and if you like *country* you'll love what she does.








Thanks for popping by, have a lovely day and keep warm!  If you are also in Alberta, you'll know exactly what I mean. Brrrrrr!

P.S.  I just realized that I had a tutorial saved on my computer, so here it is....better late than never!

See you soon,

7 comments :

Dorcas said...

Hey Babs! THis is AWESOME! My goodness gravy girl you are creative!! Wow.
Oh, I tried to go to that store link but it just took me to my blogger dashboard. Stacey tried and it did the same thing. YOu must have had blogger.com in your link box by mistake.
I would like to check out that store though cos I'm starting a recipe book for a friend getting married and some of the sentiment/tabs might come in handy.
TFS!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Babs said...

Hi Dorcas, Sorry about that link, I always check them, but must have missed this one. It works now. Thanks for your nice comments, I really appreciate it. Have a super day!
Luv, Babs xo

Faye said...

Fab, fab, FAB! Love your Chibi too. xxx

deb said...

Babs! Awesome as usual!!
Love it!!
T4S
Debi

dj1952 said...

Babs this is awesome. I had to drop down and see it after I saw the last one. Wow, I'll have to try this, too. I don't know how I forgot that you were my Sister, too. Hugs, dj

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

This is awesome Babs! You do the funnest projects! Another idea I must steal I mean borrow from you! LOL! Love the filter idea and that fact it becomes the pockets!

Sarn said...

Super! Lots of work there x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...