Wednesday, November 9, 2011

How it all started......

Hi everybody,
I just wanted to share with you the circumstances that led up to the making of the egg album (last post)

It all started with this photo.....


My daughter Debi, was given the egg masher (aka Mashy) and the egg whisk (aka Whisky) from a friend as a gift.  (The company named them)  She was washing them in the sink and noticed that it looked as if they were both taking a bath, so she just had to take a picture of this cute scene to send to her friend.  After that, one thing led to another and Whisky & Mashy have taken on a life of their own...as you will see from the pictures below.

Enjoy!

Drying off after their bath.

At first they were a little unsure of their new surroundings, and Mashy wasn't quite sure what to make of his cousins.

Some things were just too much and caused them much anxiety.

Oh, horrors!!!!  What have they done to him?

Surely this one can't be related to me!

But soon they settled in and moved into their new house on the front step.

They celebrated by having a house-warming party, and even had a cake made.....which they agreed was very yummy!

Unfortunately, the bakery made a mistake and put "Happy Anniversary" on the cake, but they were able to get a good deal on it, so they took it anyway.

 Mashy is all smiles and thoroughly enjoying the party.

 Once in a while they take a trip with their people, here they are on their way to Saskatchewan.

Enjoying a snack at the mall.

 A family photo. They were joined here by their buddy, Bacon, he's on the far left.

Here they are proudly showing off a new addition to their family....NO! it's not a baby egg, it's their pet rock!!

Well, that's all the pictures for now folks.
  
Now for a surprise..... as we speak, a movie starring Whisky & Mashy is in the process of being produced.  We are sooo egg-cited and hope it will be released soon.  You are all invited to the premier.  Hope you will be able to attend.

Have a super day & thanks for dropping by.





12 comments :

Dorcas said...

They're rather cute!! I could get into that!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Too funny! Can't wait to see the movie!

Cheryl said...

Too funny! Your album was really cute, too.

Torrey said...

I love this! Hee hee hee. I have Whisky's twin sister and one of their cousins--"Timey" at my house!

Eileen said...

Thank you so much for becoming a follower of my blog.... because I found this post on your blog and laughed out loud! What a little smasher... its no 'yoke when I say this post 'cracked me up.... My brain may be 'scrambled a bit as I am getting older ... but I know a good thing when I see it and I will return! Thank you for a good start to my day and I will link this on my next post .... Wot a hoot !! xx

Sarn said...

Came to visit you from Eileen's link.

Hiliarious!

xxx

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Eggstraordinarily funny ! Visiting from Eileens blog !!
hugs
chris richards
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Linda Wescott said...

So funny, they are really quite cute aren't they. Love how you've given them interchangable arms too. Hugs lin

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ha ha, Babs, I have came over from Eileen's post too and think this has me scrambling for breath too like her - such a crack up ah the puns just flow out dont they cant help it ..and have decided to follow too. :D Shaz in oz.
PS you are very welcome to visit my blog too some candy going for all my Wonderful Encouragers this month.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Babs, me back again and thanks for coming over to my blog too, for your lovely comments and for following also welcome! Its one thing no matter how many there are you always find more a great encouragement that is why I call them Encouragers.
Eileen was my very fist follower and she is such a wonderful lady; it was through her blog I found you - and if you like to enter my candy to thank Wonderful Encouragers like you, please do put a comment on that post so you can go into the draw, May God bless, Shaz in oz.x

THINGS YOU'D NEVER GUESS ABOUT ME said...

I didn't realize how much I needed something to smile about until I saw these photos. I can't wait for the movie and will attend the premier while wearing my eggshell white hat!

dj1952 said...

This is hilarious! And so cute. I'm looking forward to the movie release, too. Hugs, dj

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...