Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WOYWW


Can't tell you what I'm making right now....it's a secret - sshhhhh!!
I'll post it after I've given it to the recipient. 

The box at front of picture is one that I painted to match my room, I keep all my adhesives in it.  When I'm finished using it I put it back on a shelf....same with the Pampered Chef turnaround.  I love how I have a place for everything now, it's so easy to keep things tidy.  I do like to put stuff away when I'm finished with my project.....it's just a *thing* of mine!


Here's some of the items I'm working with.  I took these pictures earlier today, it's a lot messier now.

Well, that's all for today, thanks for stopping by.

3 comments :

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Nice to see you messing up that fabby work space! It is nice when everything has a place. My room needs a good cleaning! Can't wait to see what you are creating!

debby4000 said...

Very organised Babs.
luv
Debby

Kate said...

You have a beautiful craftroom. I am now one of your newest followers.

Hugs,
Kate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...