Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pink ~ Green ~ Navy


Hello everybody, I have another card to show you.  I made this one for the colour challenge at  *The Play Date Cafe*

Here's the colours they want us to use....very nice combo.


 A couple more pictures.....



The papers are DCWV except for the pink swirly one, don't know who's that one is. This flower is one that I made quite a while back & found in my stash today. The sentiment is from TLC Creations (link is on the right)

Thats all for now, I'm sick today, so after I've added this to the challenge I'm going to have a nice cuppa tea and put my feet up.


 Thanks a bunch for stopping by.


17 comments :

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

So pretty Babs! Love the paper strips and stitching! Beautiful flower!

Amy C said...

Beautiful card!! I love the stitching.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful papers.
luv
Debby

Tracey said...

A real BEAUTY Babs!!! LOVE the found "stash" flower...love when that happens and LOVE the stitching details! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

Dorcas said...

Babs, this is sooooo pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely card, the stitched panels of DP are pretty!

Erin said...

oh so pretty!!!

The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I love your blog!! It look like you fixed the sidebar....let me know if you have other questions:)
Becky-TCBOTB

Hazel said...

Babs - lovely card and fantastic colour combo - it works really well together. Hope you feel better soon. Hazel x

O'Brien Photography said...

very pretty! Feel better soon!
xxoo Lorie

deb said...

Hey Babs! Sorry to hear that you are under the weather!! Hope it is short lived. Even though you have not been well...you are still so creative!! Very pretty card! Hope you win the challenge! =o)
Debi

Michele Gross said...

LOVE all those gorgeous patterns together! Fabulous card :) Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Faye said...

Oh Babs, I absolutely LOVE this card. It's completely FABEROONY. xxx

Linda Wescott said...

What a great job you've done with that colour combo. Such a very pretty card, and a lovely sentiment. Hugs lin

Tlc Creations said...

This is beautiful....love the use of color. Thank you for playing with one of my digis.
Paulette,
TlcCreations

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous papers and love your stitching! Love that Paulette's sentiment is the main focal point! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at TLC!
~hugs
Sara, TLC DT!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card, Babs!!! I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...