Sunday, July 31, 2011

Yum!


This is what I've been working on this weekend.  
A local store is going out of business and had everything on sale so I purchased this scalloped octagons *Nestabilities* set, after finding out that I can use them in my Cuttlebug which, by the way, is one of my favourite tools.  
Here's what I used on this card... the white cardstock  is embossed with Cuttlebug folder *scrollwork*.  The yummy drink is a digital image coloured with Copics and popped up. The sugar & spice sentiment is from TLC.  The stars are made with a Fiskars punch.



A couple more pics...




Challenge: "Craft us Crazy"
Thanks for dropping by my blog,
Bye for now,


3 comments :

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, yummy card Babs.
luv
Debby

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Love this Babs! The colors are very striking! Love the embossing! Nesties & the cuttlebug are my favorite! I have a huge list of those I just HAVE to have!

deb said...

mmmm! Makes me thirsty! =)
I love my cuttlebug too!
TFS

Debi

betty-dos.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...