This is definitely a change for me. I've never used kraft cardstock before. It's never been a favourite of mine, but when I saw this challenge at The Spotted Chick, I thought I would give it a try. I decided to use denim d/p with it, as I think they go together pretty good. I punched the flowers out of kraft, inked the edges & added circles to the centres. I sewed the denim onto the kraft using butchers twine and also used the twine for the flower stems. I used a sponge and green ink to color it. The flowers & centres are rounded by using a stylus... you can see this on the following pictures.
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
TKT #52 @ The Spotted Chick
FTR 17 @ Catered Crop
The ingredients I used are in red...
- Colors – red, white, green, blue, gray, kraft
- Stamps and Stickers – strawberries, sentiment, aliens/monsters, scientists or science subjects
- Patterns – circles, checked/gingham, scallops
- Color Mediums – markers (ProMarker, Copics, White Signo Pen)
- Embellishments – clear gloss, glitter, charms, brads, ribbon
- Tools – corner rounder punch, border punch, die cut shapes
- Techniques – faux stitching, doodling/drawing, make an easel card
- Theme – birthday, just hello/because
That's all for today, hope you'll pop by again soon ~
till then....happy scrapping!