Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Back to School!

Hi all!

I made this card today to enter into *The Shabby Tearoom* challenge.  The theme is *ABC-123*  and here is their inspiration picture.


My take for this theme is a box card


I found the apples, pencil and chalkboard clipart online, they were free.  I stamped the sunflowers on yellow card stock, then cut them out.  I used my Copics to add a little orange & brown to them, but they look more orange than yellow on here.  I added *back to school* on the chalkboard in my Memory Mixer program.  Here's some more pictures.






  Thanks for dropping by, hope you have a lovely day!


2 comments :

Lisa said...

Super cute and so goes with our theme! Thanks for joining us this week with the shabby tea room

Diane said...

Oh wow!!! I love this, how creative and fun!!! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "ABC-123" challenge!
Diane TSTR DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...