Monday, April 13, 2015

Card-in-a-Box

Today I have a couple more cards to show you.
I'm getting lots of inspiration from Pinterest these days.  
  The first one is a card-in-a-box, I have made these type of cards before, but its been a while.  I have this coffee cup stamp from *Stampin Up*, so just had to make this one. The papers I used are black & ivory from K & Company  
Here is the card I saw on Pinterest. The link doesn't go anywhere, so if you are the creator of this card let me know and I'll give you credit.





It folds flat to go in an envelope

If you'd like to make a card-in-a-box, here is a tutorial.

***************


Now here's another fancy fold card, this one is an easel blackboard card.  I smudged the ink a little to make it look a bit more like chalk.  The back looks the same, without the banner, and that is where I can write my greeting in white gel pen.  Here is a tutorial




Thats all for today, thanks for stopping by!



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...