Monday, February 3, 2014

*Mini Album in a Box*

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm in mini album mode right now. ;)
 I was looking around online at mini albums and came across this mini album in a box.....as soon as I saw it I wanted to give it a try, so I went ahead and purchased the tutorial and got to work.  My first one didn't turn out so good, I made the top 1/8" too small and it wouldn't fit properly.  The instructions mention that the measurements are very precise and need to be right on in order to work properly, so I tried again and this time.... voila!  It worked out fine & here it is.  Hope you like it.

The box measures 7" x 5"  
 The papers are Recollections *Cherry Blossoms* from Michaels.  They are beautiful and didn't want to cover it, so I just added the words, cut out on my Cricut with the *Sophisticated* cartridge.




The lid lifts off & the sides collapse to reveal the pages.  Each of the 8 pages is a pocket which holds an insert.


inside of lid

 insert with a belly band






all the inserts open up like a card... lots of room for pictures





this insert has a flap on the front and 2 pockets with tags





flip up page

Glad you took the time to visit today,  If you are interested in making one of these albums here is the link to the etsy store where you can purchase the tutorial.  It comes with a very detailed pdf and an equally detailed video tutorial.
 I'm going to be starting another of these albums, so stay tuned & I'll be back soon to show you.



4 comments :

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!
You are really in a great mode these days ("minialbum-mode") :-)
Love your albums! The birds, cherry blossoms, colours are soooo pretty and I like how precise your work is - every album is "perfect"! Hugs,
Uli

lalkygirl said...

wow what a stunning album ,I am sure whoever receives it will cherish it
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it at Make It Monday.

Sandy said...

Just popping in to let you know I've featured your wonderful box album on my blog as a POTW from last week's MIM entries.
Hugs,
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...