Thursday, December 26, 2013

More Sunburst Cards!

Love making these sunburst cards, or starburst, as some people call them. This is a great way of using up your scraps.

Here's two more, the first one is an easel card, I adjusted the size of the top piece to fit the sunburst.


As you have probably noticed, my punching went a little awry on this one... oops!


The next one is for a farewell party.




I did a flap on the inside so that there will be plenty of room for everyone to sign it.

That's it for today, see you soon!




4 comments :

deb said...

My favourite colours!
Beautiful!

Deb

loz said...

Fabulous cards Babs. I saw these on MIM..Loz

Chrissy said...

Two fabulous cards Babs..love the technique..so striking.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Angela Westland Australia said...

This is an awesome card, saw you on MIM site lovin this card. Ange:)

http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...