Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm Still Here!

Hi there friends,
I haven't disappeared......just been very busy.   
I have been working on my craft room, I'm giving it a total makeover. Woo Hoo!  New paint, new furniture, new curtains etc. 
  I had a lodge theme decor before, which I loved when I first did it about 7 or 8 years ago, but when I started scrapbooking and added all my storage, tools etc., it didn't look so good.  I've wanted to do this for a long time, so I'm really excited about it. 
I'll post lots of pictures when it's done, so hope you'll come back and take a look.

Bye for now,







3 comments :

Ulina /Apricot Bubbles said...

I can´t wait to see all the pictures!!!
Hugs,
Uli

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Can't wait to see the finished product Babs! It is always fun and a lot of work at the same time to tackle the craft space!

Linda w said...

Exciting stuff, looking forward to seeing the reveal. Hugs lin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...