Sunday, October 16, 2011

*End of Chemo* Party

Here's some pictures from our party yesterday. 
I chose purple because it is the colour for pancreatic cancer just as pink is for breast cancer. 






The favours
Go here for the instructions on making the flowers

***************************

Now for a couple of cards......

Check out Valita's blog for the video on making the hat...the link is on the right.

I made this for my husband




That's it for now, thanks for checking out my blog.
Have a lovely day everyone.


5 comments :

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Wow Babs! You went above and beyond! I bet your Hubby really appreciated all the hard work you put into that for him! Love all the special touches you added. The banner is perfect, the favors are fantastic, and the cards are wonderful too! Hope the day was special with your family!

Rob-bear said...

Awesome celebration. Hope you had a whole lot of fun.
I just dropped over from Dana's "Don't let the Bastards. . . "
Blessings and (gentle) Bear hugs, from the Bear.

deb said...

Hey Babs!
Great party!! Definately something to celebrate...for sure!!
Debi

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

I´m so happy for your husband and you, Babs!
Hugs

C.A. said...

Wow, thanks for this. I don't know you but googled end of chemo party and found your blog. My mom is coming to the end of chemo for her pancreatic cancer. Loved your ideas. I want to throw her a big party when she's done. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...