Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WOYWW...and what a mess it is!


Lots of room on this table, but I still manage to fill up the entire space with all my stuff.  At the front right is the beginnings of a mini album.  I'm going to make it out of kraft envelopes from the dollar store.


I've been making a dress up doll set for a gift, it's quite a lot of work to cut everything out then do all the dresses  I first saw these on Stacey's blog. (link further down on right)


I'm sure you've seen enough of my messyness (is that a word?) now, so till next time, I'll say cheerio & have a very nice day!



1 comment :

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

I always enjoy looking at your desk Babs! So many fun things to look at! I wish I could come work with you in this awesome space! Love your jewel swirls! Adorable paper dolls! Can't wait to see them finished!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...