Friday, July 30, 2010

Some of my cards.......



I used a number of elements on this card....cuttlebug folders, edge punch, origami butterfly & pearls. The butterfly is very easy to do, go here for a tutorial.




Wallet card.
There is a very good video tutorial here if you'd
like to see how this is made.


Inside of wallet - great idea for giving gift cards or cash.


Tri-fold shutter card - front


Tri-fold shutter card - inside
Here's a video with great instructions


I made this card for my husband.
Here's a great tutorial for a shirt & tie card.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment :

Holly Young said...

Thanks for letting me know you tried one of the origami butterflies! It turned out beautiful and I love the paper you used! The white and black card with all the texture really looks classy and elegant! I have enjoyed looking at all of your cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...